Retail Performance Marketing Manager in Open Management
Salary Range: From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 14th, 2021
Job closing date: April 21st, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Years of Experience: 2+
- Title: Retail Performance Marketing Manager
- Report to Head of Performance Marketing
- A blue chip global reach ecommerce agency, operating in Sport, Media, Music and Interiors.
- All staff work from home and therefore your current location and time zone is no barrier.
- We have staff based in Brazil, France, India, Spain and UK.
Job descriptionThe Retail Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving online marketing-initiated revenue for ecommerce brands in sport and media. In this new role, you will be responsible for the proactive implementation and execution of tailored performance marketing strategies to create optimal results for all online marketing activity and revenue-driven investments. A keen understanding of the brand key elements and brand parameters are imperative to this role whilst possessing excellent time management skills. Your responsibilities will range from planning, implementing, analyzing and optimizing all performance marketing activities You will start by optimizing performance in the accounts and implementing a process, organization and structure to deliver on these results and set a base for scalable growth. Once operational, you will be deploying continuous improvement across these specific areas and looking for opportunities to drive more qualified traffic to the site and as appropriate for physical retail.
- Instagram Paid
- Facebook Paid
- Google Paid
- Amazon Paid
Retail performance marketing manager Key Accountabilities
- Drive ecommerce revenue, achieve targeted ROI and maintain positive KPI trends.
- Work in line with the monthly, quarterly and annual revenue forecasts and budgets.
- Constantly evolve campaign performance and implement leading techniques that maximizes results.
- Work with affiliate networks or internal brand departments or divisions to recruit new affiliates and negotiate commissions, build relationships and increase engagement with existing affiliates, ensuring the correct and timely delivery of campaign materials.
- Work with the Site and Retail Merchandising team on annual site and campaign calendars, detailing the timelines of seasonal promotions, along with any other relevant campaigns.
- Deliver clear, concise and reliable reporting on all activities to key stakeholders
Retail performance marketing manager Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field (or equivalent commercial experience) with 2 years in e-commerce retail experience, either on agency or client side
- Fluent in English as a minimum.
- Location Open
- 2+ years of experience in performance-based marketing
- Detailed understanding/knowledge of Natural Search (required), Paid Search (required) and promotions, loyalty programs. • Experience of mobile and social marketing including apps is preferred.
- Demonstrate excellent commercial & industry acumen
- Excellent working knowledge of web analytics tools and the ability to consolidate and analyze data from multiple sources
- Strong communication skills written & oral and ability to quickly build strong relationships
- Ability to work across cultures and geographies to support local digital needs • Ability and desire to work at strategic and tactical levels.
- Self-starter mentality and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
Benefits and Perks
Competitive remuneration. Profit Share and equity in the company, after qualifiying employment. Pension contribution. Training and courses paid for.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.