Personalized Internet Ads Assessor – Germany at Telus International
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|June 17th, 2023||Less than 1,000 US$ per month||Part Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
In this job, you will be reviewing online advertisements in order to improve their content, quality, and layout. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on advertisements found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the selective daily user of Gmail and other forms of Social Media search terms used. Another aspect of this opportunity will involve reviewing the language used in advertisements by examining grammar, tone, and cultural relevance.
As a Personalized Internet Ads Assessor your ultimate goal will be to contribute towards making internet search and online advertising more relevant and interesting for all German speakers in Germany.
- You must be living in Germany for the last 3 consecutive years
- Suitable candidates must have full professional proficiency in English and German
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and antivirus software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
- Experience in the use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- Access to and use of an Android (version 4.1 or higher) or IOS Smartphone (version 8 or higher) to complete tasks
- A Barcode Scanner application must be installed on your smartphone to complete certain tasks
Working on this project will require you to go through a standard recruitment process (including passing an open book assessment). This is a part-time project and your work will be subject to our standard quality assurance checks during the term of this agreement.
If this sounds like a role you’d be interested in taking on, please apply below.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 17th, 2023 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Other Remote Jobs Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|REMOTE WORK | Participants for our Project Breeze||June 24th, 2023|
|Homebased Job | Massive Hiring Data Collection Study Project (Philippines)||June 24th, 2023|
|Homebased Job | Massive Hiring Personalized Internet Assessor (Kazakh Speakers)||June 24th, 2023|
|Homebased Job | Massive Hiring Personalized Internet Assessor (Odia Language)||June 24th, 2023|
|Homebased Job | Massive Hiring in Taiwan | Internet Safety Evaluator||June 24th, 2023|