Personalized Internet Assessors in Ireland (English Language) at Telus International
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|June 11th, 2023||Less than 1,000 US$ per month||Part Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of their Gmail account. We also require suitable candidates to own & use an Android or iPhone and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 13.0 or higher) to complete tasks.
What are the main requirements for the role?
- You must have full professional proficiency in both written and verbal English
- You must be living in Ireland for the last 5 consecutive years
- You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 13.0 or higher) to complete tasks
- The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone
- Gmail must be your primary email
- Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of social media
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Ireland
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
Interested? Click the link to apply: https://jobs.telusinternational.com/en_US/careers/PipelineDetail/Personalized-Internet-Assessor-Ireland-English-Language/44281
Working on this project will require you to go through a standard recruitment process (including passing an open book assessment). This is a long-term project and your work will occasionally be subject to quality assurance checks.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 11th, 2023 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Other Remote Jobs Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|REMOTE WORK | Participants for our Project Breeze||June 24th, 2023|
|Homebased Job | Massive Hiring Data Collection Study Project (Philippines)||June 24th, 2023|
|Homebased Job | Massive Hiring Personalized Internet Assessor (Kazakh Speakers)||June 24th, 2023|
|Homebased Job | Massive Hiring Personalized Internet Assessor (Odia Language)||June 24th, 2023|
|Homebased Job | Massive Hiring in Taiwan | Internet Safety Evaluator||June 24th, 2023|