PHP/WP Developer in Incsub, LLC
Salary Range: From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 23rd, 2021
Job closing date: May 23rd, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: PHP, WordPress, MySQL
Years of Experience: 3+Stop dreaming about tomorrow, start making a difference today. Join our team and be the hero you’ve always known yourself to be! Our band of superheroes are looking for a highly-motivated, ambitious individual who will join the team in creating and improving our most exciting products. Location, that is unimportant, as long as you are available, enthusiastic, committed, passionate, and know your stuff.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Complete knowledge of WordPress architect ( eg. custom post types, WordPress Hooks and existing WordPress functions)
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (we use GIT)
- Good at debug, and must have problem solving skills.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOPs)
- Experience with front-end development tools such as Webpack, NPM, Gulp, etc..
- Write code with accessibility and web standards in mind
- You will be provided with all of the tools, support, and backing you need to get the job done
- 28 days paid leave per annum (up to 35 days)
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
- Up to 2 months salary bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budgets every three years, the longer you serve, the higher the budget
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
- EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
- DURATION OF EMPLOYMENT: Full Time - 40 Hours Per Week
- INDUSTRY: Development
- JOB LOCATION: Remote - Work From Anywhere!
- WORKING HOURS: 40+ Hours Per Week
- ATTACHMENT: PHP & WordPress Developer Application Task
Interested? Apply now!
You have until May 23rd, 2021 to apply!
Head over here and get your application in
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.