PHP Developer (Intermediate+) in Scopic Software
Job Published on: November 12th, 2020
Job closing date: December 11th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereScopic is seeking a skilled Remote PHP Developer (Intermediate+) to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. The successful candidate will work with a talented senior team to develop industry-leading applications with the latest technologies. This is a full-time, home-based position.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 3+ years of commercial software development experience
- Senior-level PHP skills
- Experience with Laravel, Yii or a similar MVC framework
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and database optimization
- Experience with MySQL, Amazon Aurora preferred
- Ability to understand and work with a large existing codebase involving multiple services
- Good understanding of cloud infrastructure, including scalability and availability patterns such as horizontal scaling, service discovery, etc.
- Experience with AWS, preferred
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Intermediate written and spoken English
- Overlap with EU working hours
- Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- Hourly and salary positions available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.