PHP/React Full-stack Developer (Intermediate+) in Scopic Software
Job Published on: November 30th, 2020
Job closing date: December 31st, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 3+ years of commercial software development experience
- Good experience with React
- Experience with Laravel, Yii, Symfony or a similar MVC framework
- Good SQL knowledge
- Ability to understand and work with a large existing codebase involving multiple services
- Experience with React.js, or strong desire and ability to learn
- Good understanding of cloud infrastructure, including scalability and availability patterns such as horizontal scaling, service discovery, etc.
- Experience with AWS, preferred
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Intermediate written and spoken English
- This is a full-time, home-based position.
- Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.