PHP Support Engineer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: June 12th, 2020
Job closing date: July 10th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereScopic is seeking a skilled Remote PHP Support Engineer to join our team of 250+ professionals in almost 50 countries. We are looking for a talented web developer who enjoys solving problems and engaging directly with end users.
Why Work With Scopic?
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 3+ years of commercial software development experience
- Strong PHP programming skills
- Experience with MySQL and writing SQL queries
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Ability to quickly identify and resolve user issues with a complex application
- Adaptive to a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and spoken English
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- APPLICANTS MUST BE IN GMT-5 OR SIMILAR.
- This is a full-time, remote position.
- Compensation: Depending on skills and experience. Employees are paid monthly via international wire transfer.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until July 10th, 2020 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.