Planning and Inventory Administrator in ATV Global
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|August 15th, 2021||Less than 1,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Panama, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Peru||two years experience in supply chain, direct experience of inventory control in a global B2C business model, Proficient in understanding and manipulating large and interconnected data sets, excellent oral and written English communication skills, An advanced spreadsheet and ERP system user||1+|
Let’s look at what we will have achieved together a year from now:
- You have hit the ground running and taken full ownership of all tasks and data in your assigned area, leaving no gaps and delivering the necessary results on-time.
- The average number of admin exceptions (inaccurate, outdated or missing data) due to factors under your control has been well within the required limits.
- Your close follow up of data has led to significant reimbursements for misplaced inventory from 3PLs.
- You have vastly improved the organisation and accuracy of inventory data, allowing the company to launch and improve systems that rely on it.
- The power of your communication and follow up has resulted in the successful completion of hundreds of purchases and shipments into stock without any mistakes or delays due to administrative errors.
- It’s all hands on deck and you often receive recognition from your teammates for supporting them on tasks outside of your normal scope.
- Your proactive, reflective and service-focused attitude has allowed you to build positive relationships with stakeholders across the organization, who now respect and trust you to deliver great results.
- Having built up a cache of knowledge and understanding of key business needs, you are now independent in your ability to initiate new work and make responsible decisions.
What you'll do:
- Ensure accurate and timely update of inventory and shipment receipts in the supply chain
- Create inbound shipping orders
- Schedule and close sales promotion requests for optimal stock flow
- Create shipping labels and coordinate with production teams on implementation
- Identify exceptions and outliers in data, escalate to management as required
- Coordinate inventory transfers to and from external warehouses
- Generate and manage reimbursement cases for lost inbound inventory
- Create and process weekly product purchasing requisitions based on demand inputs
- Prepare and release periodic inventory management reports
The process:Video Screening - HR Interview - Assessment - Final Interview
- Minimum of two years experience in an admin role in supply chain or similar area
- Ideally have direct experience of inventory control in a global B2C business model
- Proficient in understanding and manipulating large and interconnected data sets
- You have a keen eye for detail and are able to understand and draw conclusions from raw data
- An advanced spreadsheet and ERP system user
- You have excellent oral and written English communication skills
- A person with an inquisitive and proactive mindset
- Experience in Amazon or general e-commerce is an advantage
Benefits and Perks
- A supportive, diverse and global team with a brilliant culture
- A flexible, remote working environment
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects
Interested? Apply now!
You have until August 15th, 2021 to apply.
Kindly apply with CV in English.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.