Planning and Inventory Analyst in ATV Global
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|September 16th, 2021||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Latvia, Serbia, Albania, Belarus, Czech Republic, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Ukraine||Data Analysis, effective communication and decision making, end to end supply chain, Inventory Management reports, Complete inventory transfers to and from 3PL warehouses in a timely manner||2+|
A year after...
- You have taken full ownership of all products under your area of responsibility as evidenced by their key metrics being on-track and exceptions managed to a reasonable and low level.
- You have successfully supported the launch of dozens of new products to market through effective planning, execution and team collaboration.
- Achieved all set goals and KPIs, including:
- Zero bulk air shipments due to factors under inventory management control
- At least 80% of all items maintained at 30 days of stock (+/-10).
- No products with stock > 180 days.
- Zero stock-out occurrences for main SKUs (listings)
- Weekly “max sales” reporting for all items.
- You have optimised inventory as evidenced by improved stock-to-sales ratios compared with the start of the year.
- You have assisted with the improvement to fundamental quality of inventory items under management in terms of efficiency, accuracy, agility and risk control
- You have provided input, suggestions and completed standard operating procedures as required by inventory management.
- Birds of the same feather flock together. With your can-do and high-performance attitude, you have developed mutual respect and friendships among you and other team members at ATV Global.
- Because ATV Global provides every team member with an environment that promotes stability as well as opportunity you have never been as engaged and fulfilled in your day-to-day work. You worked in a challenging environment that promotes stability as well as growth and opportunity.
What you'll do:
- Translate historical demand trends and forward projections into recommended purchasing levels and timing.
- Gather data from systems and collaborate with cross-functional teams to build a full picture of supply chain needs regarding specific products and categories
- Review daily sales records to identify risks and opportunities to optimise the sales to inventory ratio.
- Create effective data analysis, processing and reporting methods in spreadsheets.
- Complete accurate and timely update of stock information and shipment schedules in the product stock flows
- Review and verify supply chain data accuracy
- Complete inventory transfers to and from 3PL warehouses in a timely manner
- Prepare weekly and monthly Inventory Management reports and publish to the team in a timely manner
- Effectively communicate critical information to all stakeholders regarding stock information and work with relevant departments to mitigate out of stock scenarios
The process:Video Screening - HR Interview - Assessment - Final Interview
- Degree level or equivalent in maths, statistics, supply chain or engineering
- 2+ years of previous experience in an analytical function, ideally supply chain
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain and inventory management processes.
- Highly proficient spreadsheet user and able to code formulas and logical operations in order to process data and produce outputs for inventory decisions.
- Familiar with consumer product business models and item lifecycles
- Analytical and highly numerate, capable of translating big datasets into meaningful insights.
- Excellent communicator in both written and spoken English.
- Experience in dealing with ERP systems and databases such as Oracle/NetSuite, SAP or similar.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Technology savvy and willing to learn new technology and applications.
Benefits and Perks
- A supportive, diverse and global team with a brilliant culture.
- A flexible (remote) working environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Annual company retreat.
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until September 16th, 2021 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Business Management & Sales Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Business Intelligence Specialist||October 12th, 2021|
|Business Development Specialist||September 30th, 2021|
|Dutch Speaking Sales Development Representative||November 30th, 2021|
|Customer Success Manager||November 30th, 2021|
|Business Intelligence Specialist||September 19th, 2021|