PPC Manager in SEO Sherpa
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: February 25th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Shopping, Online Advertising, ppc
Years of Experience: 2+SEO Sherpa is one of the fastest-growing SEO/SEM agencies in the Middle East and North Africa market. Recently a handpicked panel of SEO experts recognized our expertise in search engine optimization with the most coveted awards in search; MENA Search Awards Best large SEO Agency (2020 & 2018) and MENA Search Awards Best SEO Campaign (2019 & 2018). SEO Sherpa has appeared on national TV and Radio and has headlined at marketing conferences worldwide. We’re a fun-loving bunch of digital geeks, delivering organic, hand-crafted SEO and results-driven PPC to more than 100 customers around the world. We help companies like HSBC Bank, Harper’s Bazaar, Nissan, Infiniti, Standard Chartered, Guinness World Records, Bulletproof, Aramex, and dozens of growth firms get found online. We are based in Dubai, with 40 full-time team members in the United Kingdom, USA, Canada, South Africa, Lebanon, Thailand, and the Philippines.
CAREERS AT SEO SHERPAThis is what you can look forward to when you join SEO Sherpa:
DO YOUR BEST WORK* We’ll surround you with people that settle for nothing but the best.
UNLIMITED VACATION*Unlimited (paid) personal time off for vacation, sick, and wellness days.
WORK ANYWHERE* We have a Dubai office, but most positions allow you to work remotely.
COMPLETE TRANSPARENCY* We call this “open for business.” Everyone has full access to business metrics and information.
PROFIT SHARE* When the company does well, so will you. 8-15% of the net profit gets shared amongst the team members you included.
THE ROLEWe are seeking a “full-stack” Google Ads PPC Manager. You will execute Google Ads campaigns across multiple channels (Search, Display, YouTube, Shopping) including strategy, planning, the campaign builds, tracking/measurement, reporting, analysis, and optimization. You will give recommendations and suggest opportunities for maximizing campaign performance using big data analysis (pro-level Google Analytics and Tag Manager knowledge is a must). You will unlock new opportunities for clients and save hours of valuable time through automation and machine learning and by leveraging PPC management platforms. You will help build PPC processes and best practices across the business (including training requirements). Support and develop media, publisher, and third-party partnerships (e.g. work with Google reps) You’ll create and test ad copy and landing pages to ensure that customers have the most relevant experience and drive optimal results for your clients. You will develop processes and mechanisms to meet our ambitious objectives and will be primarily responsible for your designated clients. This a full-time role.
IS THIS ROLE RIGHT FOR ME?If you answer “YES” to all these we’ll be a great fit….
- You start with the customer and work backward from there. It shines through your analysis of client performance, managing large data sets across multiple channels to maximize your clients' dollars. Automation is your friend.
- You eat, sleep, breathe PPC but you're not stuck in a silo. You love rubbing shoulders with the SEO and Dev teams to improve results and grow your clients' bottom line.
- You’re results-oriented. Your laser-focus on the details allows you to thoroughly analyse data across disparate data sources, extracting valuable insights for your clients.
- You thrive on a challenge. You enjoy rolling up your sleeves to take risks with innovation and testing.
- Your passion for SEM stretches beyond industry blogs, articles, and case studies. You use your knowledge to elevate your clients, colleagues, and industry peers through 1:1s and training.
- Your A+ time management skills allow you to juggle several projects at once without missing a beat. When faced with a challenge, you rise to the occasion. You’re no stranger to working under pressure and you always find a way to meet deadlines.
Benefits and Perks
- The opportunity to work with a talented team on an important mission.
- Above market salary + incentives.
- Unlimited (paid) personal time off for vacation, sick, and wellness days.
- Flexible-hours and the freedom to work from home (or anywhere else).
- Radical transparency across business metrics and information (we call this “open for business”).
- 100% company-paid health insurance.
- When the company does well, so will you. 8-15% of the net profit gets shared amongst the team members you included.
- Regular training, professional workshops, and book purchases covered by us.
- Team retreats and meet-ups that bring together our remote-first workforce.
- A fun work culture where we value your work and our client’s business.
Interested? Apply now!
To apply, follow the instructions on this link.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.