PPC/SEM Manager in bigmomo
bigmomo is a company that offers online marketing solutions, with a team formed by passionate people, where life-work balance is very important.
THIS OFFER IS CLOSED SINCE OCTOBER 31ST 2017Our main goals are: to satisfy our clients, help them accomplish their goals, and to try to improve their online marketing results. We are specialized in SEO, PPC/SEM, web analytics and dashboards. Moreover, we also offer project and web management services, and development services to create integrations with different APIs. All our team works remotely, from their homes, coworkings or shared offices. What are we looking for We are looking for a professional with experience for our PPC/SEM team at bigmomo, with the following skills: Basic skills:
- At least 3 years of experience with Google AdWords.
- Experience working with Facebook Ads.
- Experience working with Google Shopping.
- Professional level in English and Spanish.
- Google AdWords certification.
- Expert skills with Microsoft Excel and/or Google Spreadsheets.
- Good communication skills, written and spoken.
- Experience with Bing Ads, Twitter and/or LinkedIn.
- Skills working with Google AdWords scripts.
- Skill working with Google Analytics.
- Comprehension about how Google AdWords’ and other PPC platforms tags work.
- Experience working with Google Tag Manager.
- Total freedom on your working hours, but we ask you to be a little flexible to set meetings with bigmomo’s clients, that are mostly based in Europe.
- You can work from wherever you want, as long as you have an Internet connection :).
- Truly flexible working hours: work whenever you want. We only ask that you perform well with our clients :).
- 35 hours per week.
- 23 days of vacation a year + your birthday.
- Vacations on 24th and 31st of December.
- Good working environment.
- Personal laptop so you can work.
- If you need it, we can also offer a table, a good chair, screen, and other office stuff for your home.
- Asana, where all our work lives.
- Slack, as the main communication platform.
- Hangouts, so we can speak remotely with anyone.
- Google Drive, used to store all our files.
- Discover other tools working with us ;).
- NOW IS CLOSED, SORRY.
- We will reply to your email to confirm that you have been selected to participate in the selection process. In this case, we will select a date for a meeting.
- Personal interview with the department manager, with the goal of analyzing your skills and check if they fit our needs.
- If you cover all the necessary skills (we are sure you will!), and you are ok with our job description (we hope you do!), you will have to meet some of our team members via Hangouts: we want everybody to feel at home :)
- If everything goes smoothly and we all feel like you could be a real “momo” (that’s how we call ourselves, hehe), we will send you a formal offer.
- If you accept it, we will sign a contract and start working together :).
Other similar jobs in Marketing
|Remote Freelance SEO Copywriters for Many Languages||2017-08-17|