Pre-Sales Systems Engineer (based in Europe) in Runecast
Job Published on: November 15th, 2019
We are looking for an outstanding Europe based Pre-Sales Systems Engineer to join our team.Are you a customer-focused technology superstar? Have you built a career making your customers and partners successful by helping them adopt innovative technology? We're hiring for a Pre-Sales Systems Engineer to join our growing team and add value to our ever-expanding customer base! Our ideal candidate is someone that is highly motivated, collaborative and a self-starter and will play a direct role in driving our growing market-share.
Hello, we are Runecast.We’re a team from nine different countries - but united, most of us in our Brno offices! Our skills have convinced companies like Verizon, Fujisoft, Erste Bank, NCC, ONI and many other big players out there to choose our solution to protect their data centers. Our Runecast Analyzer solution is able to catch errors and faults while they are still hiding in virtualized data centers before they make people sad or angry. We are also performing Data Science research on ML and NLP for context-based free text processing to make this process even smarter.
You will be:
- Delivering amazing demo experience to prospects, showcasing the Runecast value proposition.
- Using consultative selling to identify customer pain points associated with large virtual and cloud environments.
- Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
- Addressing any and all pre-sales technical questions related to the full Proof of Concept (POC) cycle.
- Supporting lead generation activities such as events, webinars, user groups, etc.
- Working closely with the sales department to secure new partners and customers.
- Working closely with Product Management to provide customer feedback.
- Evangelizing Runecast product offerings across numerous online platforms and industry-specific events.
- Owning and maintaining key sales and marketing technical documents.
You are someone who has:
- Extensive experience (5-7) years in virtualization (VCP-DCV) and cloud computing architectures.
- 5-10 years in data center infrastructure or related field in a sales engineering or consulting capacity.
- Experience meeting with sales prospects in person, understanding complex environments.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and be able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Understanding of the virtualization management competitive landscape, and technical features of competing products within the ecosystem.
- Astute in presenting to and conversing with customers; ability to deliver technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Deep understanding of data center interdependencies around the virtualization layer, including: storage, security, network infrastructure, applications, etc.
- Strong affinity for customer relationship management and requirements gathering.
Enough of requirements! At Runecast, you can enjoy:
- Part time or Full time role
- Competitive compensation
- Get-things-done-quickly startup vibe
- Definitive job satisfaction – your contribution will definitely ‘move the needle’!
- Joining our team of smart and driven colleagues
- Work from home
- Crazy-smart colleagues with a cooperative spirit
Interested? Apply now here!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.