Principal Technical Operations Architect in LogMeIn
Salary Range: From 10,000 US$ - 12,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 29th, 2021
Job closing date: May 17th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): Germany
Important skills: security, DevOps, Cloud computing, architecture, TechOps
Years of Experience: 10+
Working from home at the moment? LogMeIn has been supporting the remote work lifestyle for more than 20 years. Millions of users worldwide rely on our products more than ever. We believe that the future is to work from everywhere. Our simple to use cloud-based, cross-platform web, mobile and desktop applications like GoToMeeting, LastPass, GoToMyPC, Rescue, Central, and GoToAssist among others make it possible for people and companies to connect and engage with their workplace, colleagues, customers, and products anywhere, anytime.
Although we have offices in Dresden, Munich and Karlsruhe, we are also a remote-centric business and offer a range of personas to allow variations in home-office based and flexible work within our office location countries. Our current and future employees can benefit from this ability to work from anywhere in the countries of our office locations - giving each location more than one office at heart.
- Establish, refine and share architecture design principles, optimization strategies, process engineering and best practices
- Provide architectural governance and design consulting to stakeholders in the CIO organization and Product Development Teams (Design, Consulting, POCs, etc.)
- Partner with Finance to create and review cloud investment strategies, help build cost allocation and analysis, charge-back and show-back for all Cloud services
- Form strategy and participate in execution in the cloud governance space from the aspect of cost, security and IAM
- Evaluate new cloud technologies and capabilities, plan and help adoption
- Automate governance tasks
- Partner with Security, Operations and Product DevOps teams to ensure alignment between best practices, compliance obligations and implementation
- 10+ years of experience as an Enterprise or Cloud Architect with at least 4 years direct experience in a multi cloud or hybrid environment
- Deep technical understanding of hybrid cloud architectures in at least one of the three major cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Architecture leadership experience in at least one technology domain across the infrastructure stack
- Excellent communicator, ability to engage with, present to and influence at every level of the organization
- Ability to work independently in a geographically diverse team; comfortable working remotely
- Deeply analytical and creative thinker with the ability to balance engineering and best practice design
- Demonstrated proficiency with cloud migration techniques; re-host, re-platform, refactor
- Strong experience in Process Automation
Nice to have
- Cloud financial management experience, FinOps experience
- Experience in the identity space (IAM in cloud environments, SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0, other SSO and MFA solutions)
- Solid Network and Network Security background
Benefits and Perks
- Opportunity to work in full remote mode w/ financial support to enhance your setup
- Guidance with online career development sessions and training
- Access to e-books and other online resources for knowledge expansion and innovative updates
- On-demand place in our German office locations
- Choice of hardware for work
- Charity and volunteering opportunities
- Regular hackathons and non-feature Fridays to drive learning, competition and innovation
- Eternal source of professional literature in our e-book program
- Inclusive, humane and COVID-cautious environment in the future of work
- Monthly Self-Care days
- Post-COVID, the offices host fun events at our locations for BBQs, social and games!
Interested? Apply now!
You have until May 17th, 2021 to apply!
Please, submit your application on the following link here.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.