Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 7th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Years of Experience: 0+
Inspired by our belief that anyone can learn anything and powered by our own curiosity, we build the smartest tools we can imagine to help students learn.
Quizlet is the popular, global learning platform and app that millions of students, teachers and everyday people use to study any subject imaginable for school, work or as part of their personal interests -- including two-thirds of high school students and half of all college students in the US. Combining cognitive science and machine learning, Quizlet guides students through adaptive study activities to confidently reach their learning goals. We’re on track to become the undisputed leader in user-generated learning content and engagement, at the scale of YouTube.
To serve our global community of learners, our teams tackle lofty technical challenges and design for use cases across cultures and languages. We work hard, act like owners, and collaborate every chance we get. We’re energized by the potential to power more learners through multiple approaches and various tools.
Quizlet offers an exciting 2021 Summer Internship Program beginning June - September. Our program is an 11-week paid internship that focuses on enabling students to advance their professional preparation through work experience, professional development, and mentorship. We have a fun summer planned for you with several events and workshops. You will work on real projects, features, and updates that will contribute to Quizlet and impact our 50 million+ users.
While Quizlet is located in San Francisco, CA, and Denver CO, our internship program will be fully remote this summer.
We're looking for:
A quantitative Product Analyst Intern to drive insights and informed product decisions -- someone who is passionate about analytics and wants to help shape the future of the Quizlet product. The Product Analyst Intern will be part of the data science and product analytics team, and will partner with the Growth team at Quizlet. Our team is scrappy, focused on results, and full of self-starters. In this internship, you’ll:
At a minimum, We’d like you to have:
- Conduct in-depth analysis of a recently launched features to understand usage patterns and identify insights that drive further improvements
- Analyze in-product A/B tests to find insights that inform next steps
- Partner with the product team to prioritize future projects based on estimated growth impact
- Research successful engagement practices from other digital products
It’s Preferred if you have:
- Intermediate SQL skills, including QA and ability to write optimized code
- Understanding of the analytics toolkit, including funnels and cohort analyses
- Strong communicator: effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
- Experience using Google’s BigQuery
- Experience with Python
Interested? Apply now!