Product Manager in Amitree
Job Published on: January 12th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Company backgroundWe are a SaaS startup fixing email by leveraging machine learning and AI. Folio by Amitree transforms the chaos of business email into an AI-powered deal organizer, project manager, and virtual assistant. We started by taking our product to the real estate industry, and are now expanding our reach to professionals across all industries. We’re on a mission to transform the way people work, allowing them to focus on the human parts of their business while letting the machine take care of all the tedious, manual administrative work. We are a team of passionate product people, engineers, and marketers that get excited about solving complex processes and creating value for our users. We’re growing quickly and are backed by some of the most respected Silicon Valley investors, including Accel Partners.
Job overviewWe’re on a mission to transform the way people work, and we're looking for a Senior/Product Manager to join our globally-distributed, all-remote team. You'll be joining at a big moment for us, as we expand our focus and pursue some big opportunities across the board. We are scaling into new verticals and international markets in 2020, and this will be an exciting opportunity to own the execution strategy for multiple product lines, with an outsized impact on the business. We’re looking for “drivers” -- passionate product people who are proactive, thrive when they own the outcome, shape the way we work, and look ahead to the next set of challenges.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Understand the business strategy and deliver a product that reflects our mission
- Build strong alignment within the various stakeholders around product execution strategy
- Create and manage the roadmap -- capture work from a wide range of inputs, and prioritize this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer problems you’re solving, and effectively frame and communicate those learnings with the team
- Collaborate with your team and other stakeholders at the company, to ideate on and prioritize solutions to these problems--figuring out the shortest pathway possible to get something into your customer’s hands to learn from
- Constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures
What we’re looking for
- 3-5 years of experience in SaaS, Enterprise, or Consumer product management, with some portion of that at a startup
- A strong communicator, verbal and written
- A consensus builder with a proven ability to partner and collaborate with key stakeholders within the organization
- Experience working with both qualitative customer insights, and quantitative customer data to inform decisions. You’ve conducted user research, a/b tests and have worked closely with designers and researchers
- Ability to be independent, multi-task, and deal with time pressure in an unstructured environment
- A growth mindset -- AARRR is not just a pirate’s call to you, and you get excited when you hear words like “Conversion Funnel”, “Metrics”, and “Unit Economics”
- Prior experience working on and with remote teams
- Nice to have: Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, or a related field
- Nice to have: A technical background
What We Offer / Benefits and Perks
- Autonomy and responsibility, control and ownership over what you produce
- Reimbursement for the cost of a gym membership, yoga studio, or other wellness activity
- Flexible paid time off / vacation - we encourage everyone to take at least three weeks off each year
- Paid maternity leave
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.