Product Marketing Manager in Uscreen
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|November 1st, 2021||From 7,000 US$ - 10,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Google Analytics, SEO, SaaS, product launch||3+|
🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen?Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business. We are revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. Uscreen has grown from 30 to 115 employees over the last year — with the best yet to come! Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices. 10,000+ video creators build, market, and sell their content with Uscreen — and they generate hundreds-of-millions of dollars in revenue doing it. The Product Marketing Manager will partner closely with our Director of Marketing, Chief Revenue Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Director of Sales, and Head of Customer Success.
🚀 What you’ll do
- Own the go-to-market strategy for our core platform and new product launches — from launch through the product lifecycle
- Advocate for our customers and users through constant communication and research; prioritize feedback and insights for the Product team
- Shape the product roadmap by providing compelling user research, competitive insights, and market data
- Create positioning and messaging to communicate our value proposition to our target customers
- Partner with the Sales team on sales enablement collateral including battle cards, messaging scripts, and datasheets
- Work closely with the Marketing & Demand Gen teams on positioning for assets like blogs post, video content, webinars, whitepapers, landing pages, and case studies
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- 3+ years of Product or Product Marketing experience at a SaaS company
- Experience in the video space and/or the creator economy preferred
- Track record working cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Marketing, and Creative teams
- Result-oriented with a bias for action
- Excellent communications skills
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, collaborate startup environment
✔️Are you interested in applying?
- Click the “Apply for this position” button
- Fill out the short form
- We will review the applications and email candidates who qualify to set up a first-round interview
Interested? Apply now!
You have until November 1st, 2021 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 42 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.