Program Management Intern in Seedstars
Job Published on: February 14th, 2020
About your positionThe main mission of your role will be to oversee the execution of the B2B partnerships, through which we provide access to education (both online and offline) to 70+ entrepreneurs across the world. You will:
- be the main contact point of the individual execution teams we have across the regions, providing guidance about the program structure,
- assist with identifying the needs of the entrepreneurs and proposing content that would address those requirements,
- assist with educational program design for new B2B partnerships,
- provide general assistance with the running of the online educational programs (webinar scheduling, expert sourcing, startup relations and support)
Your profileYou are a young professional passionate about providing education for entrepreneurs and innovators from around the world! You believe technology has the power to change the world, and wide-spread internet access should be leveraged to educate more people than ever before. Among others, you are:
- incredibly detail oriented,
- structured and well organised,
- creative, out-of-the-box thinker,
- analytical and proactive in coming up with solutions,
- able to communicate clearly and effectively,
- Highly independent in your work ethics.
- business management,
- entrepreneurship and innovation, or
- education management,
Why our team members say they love working with us?We are on a mission which is bigger than all of us: to impact people’s lives in emerging markets!
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you’re surrounded by a young and diverse team
- We offer autonomy and flexibility with a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that responsible people should have the freedom to do their work when and how they want
- We were awarded as one of the most democratic workplaces in the world due to our freedom centered practices (read here: seedsta.rs/worldblu)
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.