Project/Account and Operations Manager at Heroes and Sidekicks
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|October 2nd, 2022||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Part Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Account Management, operations management, Project Magement, WordPresss||1+|
We’re looking for a smart, experienced, and awesome Project/Account & Operations Manager to support one of our rockstar clients!
In this role, you will focus on these tasks:
- Creating Gantt charts: Converting SOWs into scheduling Gantt charts (Google spreadsheets)
- Creating and maintaining a project tracker for all projects and who they’re assigned to; sending reminders when client deliveries are due
- Following up on Asana tasks that have been incomplete for more than 1 day
- Collecting briefs and assigning them to other team members
- Following up on the status of work
- Following up on feedback from respective stakeholders; passing along feedback to internal team member
- Updating project tracker accordingly
DESIGN AGENCY COORDINATION:
- Collect design-related briefs
- Assign work via the design agency dashboard
- Follow up: Carry out first level of checks
- Send to stakeholders for approval
- If the design piece is actionable; i.e. needs to be published etc., see it through
- Site updates (e.g. posting blogs, updating home page elements, etc.) using the WordPress CMS tool
SOCIAL MEDIA (LEAD GENERATION):
- Updating LinkedIn/other channels with new posts
BASIC RESEARCH, FORMATTING WORK, MISCELLANEOUS:
- Cross-checking PPT links, looking for appropriate images for PPT slide content, checking to order of slides and TOC
- Formatting documents according to guidelines
- Creating surveys (questions will be provided) and compiling survey results (tool: Alchemer, Google Forms)
- Preparing PPTs according to the template given (content will be provided) (tool: PowerPoint, GSlides)
- Assisting in other research work supporting our core function of marketing and communication
- Take the initiative to identify potential clients on LI in their free time (within the 15 hours/week allotment)
- Compile a detailed list of these potential clients
- Maintain a spreadsheet of these potential leads, and keep adding to the list, clearly earmarking those that have already been reviewed
- Move forward with the potential leads
- Make first contact with these approved potential leads using a standard mail template (will be provided)
- Follow up with the leads
- Prepare a weekly report of lead generation activities (possibly in the same spreadsheet) and send it to Chris
- Other lead generation activities: Follow up on inquiries, making tweaks as necessary to the standardized proposal (will be provided)
- If this individual is capable and shows an interest in writing/branding, we could also send writing work their way
You will succeed in this role if you have/are:
- At least 1 year of project management experience
- Previous B2B and B2C experience
- Excellent English communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Knowledgeable of these tools:
Google Documents/Slides/Spreadsheets/Forms, MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe PDF, Asana, Slack, Loom, Alchemer (for surveys), WordPress CMS, Social Media: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Design Agency’s platform
It would be extra awesome if you have/are:
- Experience in using: Mural, Evernote, MockFlow, and Canva
- Passion for tech
Benefits and Perks
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Room for growth
Other things you need to know:
- This is a part-time work opportunity.
- You’ll be asked to work a minimum of 15 hours per week between 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM Central European Time.
Sidekicks is a group of brands dedicated to raising the bar in the offshore/online work industry, both for amazing clients and our awesome team members. We provide offshore support resources to businesses and we also help you level up your skills, so you can succeed as next-level marketing, sales, executive, and admin assistants for our growing client portfolio.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 2nd, 2022 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 145 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Business Management & Sales Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Microeconomics specialist position at Hawk-Research||October 26th, 2022|
Recommended Similar Project Management Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Operations Management expert position at Hawk Research||October 22nd, 2022|