Project Coordinator for Spanish (Spain) offline speech data collection project in Audio Bee
Job Published on: November 20th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Europe - Spain
- Needs to hire 20 Freelancers
- Recruit participants based on the project demographic criteria locally. (Male:Female = 1:1 Age 16-25 = 45%, 25-40 - 45%, 41-60 = 10%)
- Find an appropriate place (with 2 rooms) for the participants to come for the voice recording
- Manage the logistics behind the voice recording. Example: 2-hour slots per pair with a 15-minute gap in between to adjust for delays; manage 4 phones - 2 phones needed for the recording and 2 phones for calling ( we can reimburse/pay a rental charge for the phones)
- Find a part-time coordinator to do the same work over the weekend so that we can do this 7 days a week
- Be the point-person for worker payouts
- Be able to complete recording for 200+ people minimum over 1.5 months (by 1 team)
Interested? Apply now!
If you are interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.