Project Manager (Data Science) – Online/Part-time in i-com
Job Published on: November 20th, 2019
- High energy, positive, “can‐do” attitude, flexibility, teamwork, and attention to detail; high degree of initiative and strong organisational skills; ability to collaborate on a cross functional level in a diverse team
- Project Management experience (5+ years)
- Remote work experience preferred
- Proficient English level (both written and spoken)
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work under the pressure, stress-resistant personality
- Strong technical literacy
- Interest in or previously related role in Marketing, Data, Measurement, Digital Media, Data Science, Conferences
- Familiarity with technical terms of Data Science Industry
- Conference organisations experience (preferred)
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ensure timely fulfilment of the Programme and its components
- Provide general administrative support to the Programme initiatives, under the direction of the Programme Director
- Maintain Programme files and databases
- Oversee activities of the Programme assistant
- Coordinate I-COM Journal “Frontiers of Marketing Data Science” production
- Assist in the preparation process of Data Science Hackathons (DSH) (create and maintain databases, ensure timely execution of planned activities, coordinate between I-COM Departments, communicate with DSH sponsors, data providers, organisers, jury members and teams, collect the necessary information and materials, etc.)
- When to start: ASAP
- Duration and workload: Online, part-time (20 hrs/week).
- To whom she/he reports: The person will be under the direct supervision of Ines Isljami, Programme Director, and will work within the framework of Data Science Programme.
|Interested candidates can email their CV to email@example.com|
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.