Part-Time Project Manager (Data Science) in i-com
Job Published on: December 30th, 2019
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereAs part of I-COM’s strategic development plan, we are looking for a Project Manager to join our team and take on the responsibility for the development and execution of I-COM’s Data Science Programme. I-COM is a face paced, dynamic global business with a motivated & growing team, based around the world. Founded in 2004 as a spin-off of a P&G led industry initiative, I-COM is aimed at helping its members achieving competitive advantage in Smart Data Marketing. Backed by 100 associations in 40 countries, today, I-COM is a Global trade body exploring the creation of business value from Marketing Data & Measurement. www.i-com.org. I-COM Data Science Programme consists from several initiatives: Data Science Board, Data Science Hackathons and Data Science Hackathon Board, I-COM Journal “Frontiers of Marketing Data Science”, I-COM thematic councils such as Blockchain and Advanced Research, Artificial Intelligence and Data Privacy.
- High energy, positive, “can‐do” attitude, flexibility, teamwork, and attention to detail; high degree of initiative and strong organisational skills; ability to collaborate on a cross functional level in a diverse team
- Project Management experience (5+ years)
- Remote work experience preferred
- Proficient English level (both written and spoken)
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work under the pressure, stress-resistant personality
- Strong technical literacy
- Interest in or previously related role in Marketing, Data, Measurement, Digital Media, Data Science, Conferences
- Familiarity with technical terms of Data Science Industry
- Conference organisations experience (preferred)
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ensure timely fulfilment of the Programme and its components
- Provide general administrative support to the Programme initiatives, under the direction of the Programme Director
- Maintain Programme files and databases
- Oversee activities of the Programme assistant
- Coordinate I-COM Journal “Frontiers of Marketing Data Science” production
- Assist in the preparation process of Data Science Hackathons (DSH) (create and maintain databases, ensure timely execution of planned activities, coordinate between I-COM Departments, communicate with DSH sponsors, data providers, organisers, jury members and teams, collect the necessary information and materials, etc.)
Interested? Apply now!
Interested candidates can email their CV to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.