Project Manager for UX design in Creative Navy
Job Published on: May 20th, 2019
What's great about this role?
- You can work remotely;
- Projects are very diverse across industries, spanning mobile, web and embedded systems - you won’t get bored;
- The products we work on are innovative and solve real-world problems, it is rewarding work;
- You work with outstanding professionals and have independence;
- No-bullshit company culture;
- You don’t have to do any selling or up-selling of any kind – you only work on delivery;
- Liaise with client teams to understand and establish requirements for product features;
- Organize and plan the work for design teams using project management tools;
- Utilize knowledge to influence and support the client’s understanding of our designs recommendations;
- Support designers by organizing briefs, information and research that helps them understand the products and deliver;
- Be the key point of contact for clients using email, calls, chat and occasionally a face to face meeting;
- Take full responsibility for the product delivery ensuring the team get the appropriate guidance, support, and direction to deliver;
- Overseeing the status of the projects, providing regular updates to our clients and the management team.
The ideal candidate will bring
- Excellent English: writing, speaking and reading;
- Excellent communication and people management skills enabling rapport with all levels for clients;
- 2-3 years'+ experience within Project Management/Account role or Digital Product Development;
- Experience of managing multiple projects from a client perspective;
- Experience in using tools such as Slack, Confluence, Trello, etc.;
- A good understanding of digital product development processes, especially the phases leading up to development;
- Self-starter attitude who is proactive to all tasks always looking to add value;
- Experience working with distributed or remote teams;
- Ability to create clarity and organize others;
- An ability to understand how product features deliver value to users and how product decisions affect user behaviour;
- Ideally, you have easy access to an airport that takes you to London and other locations in Europe;
Interested? Apply now!To apply, send your profile to hr [at] interface-design.co.uk.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.