Project Manager in Retail Ecommerce Ventures
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|October 29th, 2021||From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Project management, Agile, Jira, Stakeholder Management, Software Project Management||3+|
General Overview:We are seeking one or more IT Project Managers. This position is responsible for developing and managing technology projects and their related scope. Responsibilities include: project planning, cross-functional communication, collecting and documenting requirements and managing priority and delivery.
About GenghisFounded by entrepreneurs Tai Lopez and Alex Mehr, Genghis is focused on building exciting new software products for both ecommerce and social media uses. Using data-driven strategies and AI, Genghis has supported the re-launch of Pier 1 Imports, Dress Barn, RadioShack and several other eCommerce brands in 2020. This is an exciting time to join as we are now building new team structures and processes across the e-commerce engineering portfolio.
Project Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for feature intake and delivery of software solutions and requirements.
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering and business users.
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Develops, owns, and executes feature roadmaps.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Helps lead the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Runs Agile team ceremonies, such as daily stand-ups, planning and refinement.
- Coordinates with 3rd party vendors to integrate solutions.
Project Manager Qualifications / Skills:
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Customer first focus
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- At least 2 years of product or project management experience
- Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams with a high degree of proficiency in iterative development and understanding of Agile principles.
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of website features
- Experience with Jira or related software development tools
- This an Independent Contractor full-time REMOTE position
- The job requires availability to work in EST/PST flexible time zone
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible hours
- Fully remote working
- Competitive pay
- Dynamic environment
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 29th, 2021 to apply.
- Please take this 5-10 minute worldview personality assessment: https://retailecommerceventures.com/worldviewpersonality. Upon completion message me the email you used so I can locate your score.
- Please take this 15 minute timed cognitive assessment: http://retailecommerceventures.com/cognitive Upon completion message me the event-id so I can locate your score.
Hurry up! The job have had 74 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Business Management & Sales Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Business Development Representative||October 29th, 2021|
|Sales Engineer - APAC||December 1st, 2021|
|Warhouse Management Blue Yonder||November 30th, 2021|
|Affiliate Specialist (English Market)||November 15th, 2021|
|Sales Business Development Manager||November 30th, 2021|