Project Manager / Team Manager Marketing Team in Better Products
Job Published on: June 2nd, 2020
Job closing date: June 30th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereWe are an online marketing agency and we are looking for a Hands-on Project Manager for around 8-16 hours per week to manage our team. Our SaaS consultancy company consist of about 5-10 distributed team members, a mix of full time, part time and quite some hourly freelancers. We are looking for self-starter, strong (written) communicator with ideally some experience with marketing-related projects. Your working hours overlap at least 4 hours with 10am - 10pm in Berlin time.
- Preparing and Running meetings, i.e. status meetings with team members and clients
- Writing bi weekly Status reports
- Reviewing if tasks meet their requirements, if nothing is forgotten
- Reviewing marketing campaign/experiment proposals against checklists and overall goals
- Checking weekly KPI's
- Checking that team members keep their tasks in the task manager tool up to date
- Checking in on progress when tasks run past due
- Overall: Keep the client happy with clear communication, making sure we meet deadlines
- Investigating & together with team solving issues
- You worked as a project manager or team leader for at least 2 years
- You know tools like Trello and Asana well. Jira knowledge is a plus.
- You have at least 1 years’ experience working with online marketing and sales tools like CRM’s, Marketing automation systems, etc
- Experience with zapier is a plus
- You like to take ownership and responsibility for a team.
- You like to dig into problems and fix them no matter how hard they are.
- You written communication skills are great and spoken English is good.
- You have a good feeling for priorities/urgency and never miss a deadline without letting your manager know.
- You have high quality standards, and great eye for detail
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.