Project Planner with PMP or Prince 2 Certification in i-com
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|June 30th, 2021||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Part Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Europe||English, Project management, PMP Certification, Project Planner, Part-Time||3+|
We're looking for a Remote Project Planner to join our global team and take on the responsibility for proactively managing, developing and lead planning of our Virtual Events and Projects.
I-COM is a global sector association helping its members to achieve competitive advantage in Smart Data Marketing, the art of creatively leveraging value from data to create competitive advantage in products, user experience and promotion. We are a face paced, dynamic global business with a motivated and growing team, based around the world. I-COM was founded in 2004, a spin-off of a P&G led industry initiative.
- WHEN TO START: ASAP.
- DURATION AND WORKLOAD: Long-Term, Online, part-time (20-25 hrs/week)
- TO WHOM SHE/HE REPORTS: This position will report directly to our chairman.
- Native English speakers or proficient (both written and spoken) preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3 - 5 years of Experience in Project Management required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince 2 Certification (Mandatory)
- Be able to work with both Waterfall, Agile and Hybrid methodologies
- Remote work experience preferred
- Experience with Virtual Events
- Motivated, proactive, resourceful individual with the ability to take direction and work independently, and creative with solutions
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Customer focused, approachable: ability to adjust to client needs and style and deepen relationships in support of their programs; adapt to ever changing demands and different client work styles
- Proven ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Highly process and details oriented
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate on a cross functional level in a diverse team
As a Project Planner you will be responsible for providing leadership and guidance on all assigned projects or project tasks, ensuring follow through from beginning to end, ensuring overall progress of assigned projects from inception to implementation. Other responsibilities include:
- Remote project management obligations which includes: creating, and documenting necessary project aspects, such as project scope, charters, goals, deliverables, timelines, success criteria, project team, resources, and any other project aspects including confirming appropriate virtual platforms.
- Full life-cycle planning and execution of multiple key projects mainly in a digital/virtual format, but not exclusively.
- Work with key stakeholders on deciding and driving specific project elements forward;
- Determine necessary skills and work alongside management to choose the project team based on project goals and expected deliverables
- Co-plan with colleagues on larger scale programs; be a strong team player
- Ensure to convey required project data and information to project teams.
- Work with the team to ensure adherence to the Company’s standards of operation and policies
- Mentor and support other team members as needed
- Oversee schedules and risk management plans and provide serious deviations warnings hindering project results.
- Recommend and implement modifications to improve effectiveness and attain project milestones.
- Continuously monitor tasks and project assignments, ensuring project scope and schedule is being met and changes are addressed and properly communicated
- Identify changes in work scope in the project plan.
- Maintain regular communication with suppliers and stakeholders throughout the project
- Working with key stakeholders to determine success criteria and necessary processes
- Ensure project is ready for implementation and conduct post-project review to ensure all aspects of project have been thoroughly documented and completed, and analyse if all goals were accomplished.
- Perform a client de-brief for future improvements
- Perform a wrap-up with all the project stakeholders and team members to take notes on suggestions, observations, make budget reconciliations, and event surveys.
- Prepare and present regular internal and external project reports for management
If you're interested in this position and would like to join our global team please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Only applicants that send their CV in English to the email provided will be considered).
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 30th, 2021 to apply!
If you’re interested in this position and would like to join our global team please send your CV to email@example.com (Only applicants that send their CV in English to the email provided will be considered).
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Project Management Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Project Manager for I-COM Councils||July 7th, 2021|
|Software Project Portfolio Manager||July 7th, 2021|
|Instructor - Work In Tech||June 15th, 2021|
|Product Manager Payment Gateway||June 30th, 2021|
|Content Marketing Project Manager (B2B)||July 12th, 2021|