Python/DevOps Engineer in Mozio
Job Published on: August 22nd, 2019
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereCome help us integrate APIs & build out our backend stack. We run on Python, MySql & Redis with Celery and RabbitMQ.
- The ideal candidates will have solid principles of software design, infrastructure and DevOps on AWS, and a demonstrated ability to get things done. A proactive nature, resourcefulness, and ability to figure new things out are key assets in this role.
- Successful candidates will have experience in Python/Django or other python or MVC frameworks for at least 2 years. Having a Degree is a big plus.
- In exchange for their long hours and hard work, Mozio's engineering team members earn competitive salaries, equity, the ability to work remotely from anywhere, and a flexible vacation policy.
- We have a rigorous recruiting process so you will be working with only the best, and we can promise that you will be able to use the best new technologies and will be constantly intellectually stimulated.
- Mozio offers great leadership opportunities and flexibility to individuals who demonstrate an ability to get things done.
- Combine that with a "flat" organizational culture and lack of bureaucracy, and what's not to love?
- Salary and equity are flexible and based on experience, location and other factors.
Interested? Apply now!Please send your CV in English to email@example.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.