QA Automation Engineer in SpotOn Connections
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|July 31st, 2021||From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
- Help oversee the preparation of user stories.
- Write test cases based of the business requirements.
- Help build testing strategies with the dev and business side of the company.
- Build and help with the deployment of various automation scripts.
- Work with various developers to help design a full suite of testing procedures.
- Experience of Automation testing using Cypress.io tool/framework.
- Knowledge of Angular front end framework.
- Excellent understanding of Agile working practices and experience using JIRA.
- Some experience of API testing, use of tools such as "Postman" and similar.
- Experience working in the gaming/gambling industry.
- Experience testing front end, website testing.
- Experience testing websites on mobile devices.
Nice to have:
- Any exposure to testing against strict regulatory or legal requirements, compliance testing.
- Some knowledge of games testing.
- Some knowledge of payments testing/ payment providers.
- ISQTB Foundation certification in testing.
Benefits and Perks
- Medium sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done, not on process or management hierarchy.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- Inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until July 31st, 2021 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.