QA engineer in Yoast
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|July 5th, 2021||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||WordPress, git, UI Tester, regression and exploratory testing, User interface testing||3+|
What are you going to do?
- Joining QA team (tribe).
- Participating in the release test plan preparation.
- Executing acceptance and integration testing.
- Working together with other acceptance testers, assisting them during testing.
- Reporting issues.
- Participating in final go/no-go release meetings.
Who are you?
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as UI tester.
- Strong knowledge of regression and exploratory testing.
- Experience with Git.
- Knowledge of principles and processes within Scrum teams.
- WordPress experience is a must.
- Strong sense of communication.
- Do you speak and write English fluently, preferably with (at least) proficiency level C1? Perfect!
- Experience with automated UI testing frameworks is nice to have.
- You have strong experience in User Interface testing (cross browsing testing, cross-platform testing, and performance testing of web applications)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines is nice to have.
- Living in the UTC -1, UTC, UTC 1, UTC 2 or UTC 3 time zone is required.
Benefits and Perks
What we’re offering
- A challenging job in a fast-growing, dynamic, ambitious and international atmosphere. Working at a company that impacts the web.
- A salary of 4000 – 5200 US$ (on the base of 40 hours a week) depending on experience.
- 25 vacation days (on the base of 40 hours). Next to that, you’ll get five volunteer days which you can spend helping out at the local soccer club for example. Or to supervise a school trip of one of your children.
- You’ll be able to spend 10% of your salary on education.
- We have a great pension plan, which is fully paid by Yoast.
- Exercise and stay fit! We have our own gym and a personal trainer!
- We have a really fun (slightly crazy) company culture with lots and lots of team building activities. The know-your-colleagues-quiz, lots of celebrations and LEGO-building days. Because of Covid a lot of these things are online now!
- The opportunity to learn a lot in a short time, at one of the leading SEO companies.
Are you interested? Then respond before July 5, 2021. Note: only applications with a motivation letter will be considered. The application procedure consists of three interviews. Do you have questions? We’ll be happy to answer them. Please send an email to email@example.com.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until July 5th, 2021 to apply!
Only applications with a motivation letter will be considered. The application procedure consists of three interviews. Do you have questions? We’ll be happy to answer them. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.