QA Specialist in SpotOn Connections
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|Applications are closed||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritise, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, provide thorough documentation on and track bugs using black-box and clear-box testing strategies, and suggest solutions to ensure a high quality product
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Work with development teams throughout the entire development life cycle and perform planned and ad-hoc testing
- Perform investigative testing to determine possible causes of issues and steps for reproduction
- Maintain up-to-date and in clear communication with project management & upper management re: task requirements & priorities
- Be responsible for planning and prioritising your testing around the business requirements & release schedules
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- A strong background in video gaming is preferred, since much of target market are gamers, and also gamification concepts are now widely adopted
- Penetration testing experience
- Multitasking, prioritising and working autonomously
- An intuitive understanding of how games work and the motivation behind them is helpful
- A full-time worker that can stay on-task in a remote environment.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.