ReactJS Developer (Intermediate+) in Scopic Software
Job Published on: October 5th, 2020
Job closing date: November 4th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereScopic is seeking a skilled Remote ReactJS Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. The successful candidate will work with a talented senior team to develop industry-leading applications with the latest technologies. This is a full-time, home-based position.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Strong experience working with ReactJS
- Experience with HTML, HTML5, and CSS
- Proficiency in SQL (e.g., MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g., MongoDB) databases
- Experience implementing modern user interfaces
- Experience developing multi-tiered scalable and secure web applications
- Strong English reading, writing, and speaking skills
- Stable internet connection and home computer
- Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- Hourly and salary positions available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until November 4th, 2020 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.