Recruiting Specialist: The Coordinator in Avra Talent Partners
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: February 13th, 2019
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
- Title: Recruiting Specialist: The Coordinator
- Location: Remote
- Comp: $17.50/hr
- Employment type: Independent Contractor
- Keep an eye on filled interview slots to make sure they are “manned,” and our interviewers are well-prepared.
- Review the Client’s hiring roadmap and maintain a log of all recruiting actions to make sure their DRT is on track to successfully fill open roles while collecting data to help strengthen AVRA’s efforts as an organization.
- Communicate potential roadblocks on an ongoing basis and during weekly DRT meetings.
- Manage many accounts including but not limited to: Calendly, Asana, TimeCamp, Google Suite, multiple ATS’, AngelList, Linkedin...
- Handle all scheduling of internal meetings for the DRT across multiple calendars, time zones, and client-specific requirements.
- Create meeting agendas, take notes and delegate tasks appropriately.
- Research and prepare dossiers on candidates
- Keep each client's’ ATS up to date by completing daily routine maintenance to process all changes and update profiles/cards. This includes professionally communicating with potential candidates.
- Research on Linkedin, Angel.co + other sources to find qualified, passive candidates for outbound sourcing.
- Research to find backchannel references for candidates.
- Keep an eye on incoming applicants and disqualifying anyone who does not clearly fit the job description.
- Detail-oriented with excellent written English
- Organized, for yourself, your DRT, and the client
- Looks at the big picture and embodies our value of “extreme ownership”
- Incredibly reliable
- Excellent at research and finding out information, emails, numbers that aren’t immediately available
- Creative problem solver
- Adaptable + enjoys learning new systems, process, and applications
- Proactive, see potential problems before they happen and isn’t afraid to speak up/challenge the status quo
- High emotional intelligence
- Light-hearted + funny (big plus!)
- Persistent without being annoying
- Over communicator
- Flexible and availability during business hours
- Always on the lookout for ways to improve, scale, grow personally and within AVRA
- Responsive - listen carefully, respond quickly (within reason), be open to new ideas, plan, follow up, and look for solutions
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.