Regional Technical SEO Manager at Hello Health Group
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|September 3rd, 2022||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Asia||SEO, Google, Technical SEO, Crawling Tools, International SEO||4+|
The Purpose of Your Role
As a Technical SEO Manager for Hello Health, you will be responsible for leading the technical and on-page SEO elements for our portfolio of 10 websites, in 9 different countries with over 300k URLs with millions of visitors each day
Our websites are unique as they are a hybrid platform – We are a publisher, a medical booking site, a community site and also soon to be eCommerce. As such, this is a really interesting challenge for an experienced Technical SEO to increase our Technical and on-site SEO and ensure it is error-free.
We’re looking for a talented technical SEO with proven experience in an SEO role, who has a thorough understanding of crawling and indexing and their importance when it comes to SEO success.
The Technical SEO Manager will partner with cross-functional teams and provide clear guidance on technical and on-page-level optimizations, work with product teams to ensure the platform is optimised, support local SEO Specialists and support the regional SEO Team in wider SEO projects.
The SEO Channel is a critical part of our audience acquisition strategy and in this role, you have the opportunity to impact millions of individuals’ lives and families for the better through providing them health content that inspires and engages them.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Carry out in-depth audits for our sites and make recommendations based on issues discovered.
- Make continuous SEO improvements to platforms, ensuring our sites are market leading when it comes to SEO.
- Build compelling business cases for prioritisation of initiatives by engineering teams
- Lead site feature launches and migrations from an SEO side, from initial audit to identify what needs to be done, all the way through to pre- and post-release testing
- Identifying crawl, rendering, indexation & ranking issues through site crawl data and logfile analysis
- Monitor site health outside of the normal audit schedule, raising bugs and concerns where necessary
- Alongside the Head of SEO, help define the SEO roadmap, suggesting and planning new features to increase SEO performance.
- Support the Product and Regional SEO team in creating new features and tests to increase SEO performance using cutting edge solutions
- Implement and conduct SEO A/B Tests
- Using advanced, real-time SEO monitoring software, understand and analyse how our website is currently optimised and performing in Google
- Encourage SEO best practices across the business, with a particular focus on on-page SEO for editorial colleagues and Technical SEO for product teams
- Keep abreast of current developments in SEO and bring new ideas to the table
Who We Want
- 4+ years of experience managing Technical SEO in-house for enterprise-level websites of 100k+ URLs
- Experience of successful website migrations and launches
- An understanding of the architecture and infrastructure of large-scale websites
- Understanding of best practice International SEO techniques and implementation
- Expert experience auditing websites for on-page and technical SEO issues, using tools such as Screaming Frog, Sitebulb, Deepcrawl, Botify, Ahrefs site auditor, etc
- Proven ability to work with large, complex data sets (an understanding of SQL/Python is a plus)
- Experience in reporting to stakeholders, making recommendations for improvements and providing rationale behind those recommendations.
- Innovative mind that is highly detail-oriented and data-driven with experience utilising a variety of data tools including Google Search Console, Google Analytics & Excel.
- Be an evangelist and thought leader in SEO for Hello Health. Stay on top of the latest trends and best practices to ensure we are industry-leading in our SEO strategy & content.
- Strong organisational, time management, and analytical skills
- Takes responsibility and ownership of assigned tasks; able to handle multiple workstreams and deliver to agreed deadlines, managing priorities and focus as needed
- A natural problem solver; demonstrates innovation and a proactive, can-do attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- If you also have language skills in one of our local languages that is a + (but not required).
- Vietnamese, Indonesian, Malay, Thai, Cambodian, Burmese, Hindi, Chinese, Filipino
Interested? Apply now!
You have until September 3rd, 2022 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 18 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar SEO - Search Engine Optimization Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Search Evaluator for Russian Speakers in Germany||September 8th, 2022|
|Business Analyst for German Speakers in Switzerland||September 8th, 2022|
|Research Analyst||September 8th, 2022|
|Search Engine Evaluator in Estonia||September 8th, 2022|
|E-commerce Analyst | Flexible Working Hours||September 7th, 2022|