Android Developer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: May 15th, 2020
Job closing date: June 13th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereScopic is seeking a skilled Remote Android Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. The right candidate will work with a small team of advanced software engineers to build industry-leading applications with the latest technologies. At Scopic, we believe great technical engineers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Why Work With Scopic?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Strong Android SDK programming skills
- Strong Java skills
- Strong OOP skills
- Hybrid frameworks experience
- Intermediate English skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience with cross-platform mobile development
- Experience with iOS development using Swift and/or Objective-C
- This is a part-time, home-based position; full-time considered for the right candidate.
- Compensation: Depending on experience.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.