Android Developer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: November 5th, 2020
Job closing date: December 3rd, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereScopic is seeking a skilled Remote Android Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. The right candidate will work with a small team of advanced software engineers to build industry-leading applications with the latest technologies.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Strong Android NDK and Kotlin programming skills
- Strong Java skills
- Strong OOP skills
- Hybrid frameworks experience
- Intermediate English skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- Hourly and salary positions available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
About ScopicScopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees. We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our development work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/. Scopic is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.