ASP.NET Web Developer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: November 5th, 2020
Job closing date: December 4th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereScopic is seeking a skilled Remote ASP.NET Web Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. The successful candidate will work with a talented senior team to develop industry-leading applications with the latest technologies. This is a full-time, home-based position.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 3+ Years commercial web development
- Experience in Angular
- Excellent ASP.Net WebForms/MVC and C#
- Good SQL Server, including stored procedures and complex queries
- Cross browser development and testing
- Git, TFS or similar source control system
- Experience in Azure is a plus
- Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- Hourly and salary positions available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.