Automation QA Engineer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: October 8th, 2020
Job closing date: November 5th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereScopic is seeking a skilled Remote Automation QA Engineer to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. This is a full-time, home-based position.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 3+ years working experience in software QA;
- Good English reading, writing and spoken skills;
- Experience with Object driven testing is required;
- Automated testing expertise, preferably using Selenium Webdriver;
- Experience with API testing; preferably using Java
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum methodology;
- Analytical in nature with attention to detail;
- Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home;
- Good home computer and internet connection.
- Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- Hourly and salary positions available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.