AWS Solution Architect in Scopic Software
Job Published on: December 11th, 2019
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereScopic Software is seeking a Remote AWS Solution Architect to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. The successful applicant will work with a powerhouse team to develop a complex Big Data application.
- Architect scalable, cloud-based, secure, and extensible solutions to accommodate project needs using applicable AWS infrastructure services (e.g. Lambda, EMR)
- Configure and maintain AWS infrastructure, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security
- Produce accurate and detailed estimates by working with other technical team members and business analysts
- Collaborate with other teams within the organization, mainly Project Managers, Engineers and Management
- Provide high-level and detailed consultative solutions and technical support for cloud-related opportunities
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 3+ years of professional DevOps experience
- Experience in server-side system architecture design
- Expertise in AWS service setup, including S3, Cognito, API Gateway, CloudWatch, Lambda, Kinesis Firehose, EMR, Redshift, QuickSight, Athena, KMS, IAM
- Strong understanding of AWS security concepts, including AWS WAF, AWS Shield, data encryption, and permissions
- Expertise in serverless architecture and services
- Experience solving the issues of Lambda regarding "Cold Start"
- Knowledge of JAVA or Python, commercial programming experience preferred
- Exceptional time management skills
- Experience with Big Data solutions and large-scale data streaming pipelines
- Intermediate-level spoken and written English
- Bachelors degree or higher, Masters degree preferred
- Compensation: Depending on skills and experience.
- This is a full-time, home-based position.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Interested? Apply now!
|Please apply online here.|
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in DevOps and Systems Administrators
|Regulatory Product Development Specialist||October 24th, 2020|
|Regulatory Product Development Specialist (Europe)||October 22nd, 2020|
|IT Service Manager||October 5th, 2020|