Biopharma Data Analyst in Scopic Software
Job Published on: June 16th, 2020
Job closing date: July 14th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereScopic is seeking a Remote Biopharma Data Analyst to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. The successful applicant will work on an innovative, custom-built data aggregator in the biopharma investing sphere. At Scopic, we believe great professionals can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Why Work With Scopic?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 1+ year of professional experience in a relevant field
- Medical background sufficient to assess drug classes and treatment conditions and verify data accuracy
- Strong reporting skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Experience with web collaboration software such as Smartsheets and Teamwork, preferred
- Professional spoken and written English
- Bachelors degree or higher
- This is a part-time, home-based position.
- Compensation: Depending on experience.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.