Business Intelligence Specialist in Scopic Software
Job Published on: July 22nd, 2020
Job closing date: August 21st, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereJoin the world’s largest virtual company!
Why Work With Scopic?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- Work closely with clients, gathering requirements and delivering required solutions
- Work closely with our business, finance, and UX design team
- Attend technical and business meetings and act as a subject matter expert
- Connect and manipulate data from a variety of data sources and perform required transformations in Power BI
- Develop calculations in DAX, which are accurate and perform well on large datasets
- Publish reports via the PowerBI service, managing them through the distribution of apps and monitoring usage/data refreshes/security access
- Deploy Power BI, including advising on licensing, storing, sharing, and training
- Bachelor Degree in Business Informatics, IT, Engineering, or other related fields
- 4+ years of advanced, hands-on experience with Microsoft Power BI (Microsoft Dynamics Power BI certification is a plus) or a comparable BI tool (Tableau, Grafana, Qlik, etc)
- Proficient in the use of Data Analytics Expressions (DAX) and Power Query
- Knowledge of Power BI administration with an understanding of capacity management including security, content lifecycle management, etc.
- Knowledge of AWS or Azure ETL tools
- Knowledge of cloud computing with AWS or Azure
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, and methodology development
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- This is a full-time, home-based position.
- Compensation: Depending on skills and experience.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.