C++/3D Developer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: January 19th, 2021
Job closing date: February 17th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Years of Experience: 3+Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote C++/3D Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. The successful applicant will work with a team of talented developers, designers, and project managers to develop industry-leading applications with the latest technologies. This is a full-time, home-based position.
- 3+ years of experience in commercial software development
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Proficiency using Qt and VTK
- Experience with network programming (e.g. sockets, TCP connection)
- Experience with 2D/3D graphics programming
- Experience with 3D engines, e.g.Unreal, AWS Lumberyard
- Good algorithm and mathematics skills
- Architecture skills, commitment to code design best practices
- Good English reading and writing skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Stable internet connection and home computer
- Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- Hourly and salary positions available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Benefits and Perks
Why Work With Scopic?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.