C++/3D Developer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: January 8th, 2021
Job closing date: February 12th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Important skills: 3D, C#, Qt, Unity
Years of Experience: 3+Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote C++/3D Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. The successful applicant will work with a team of talented developers, designers, and project managers to develop industry-leading applications with the latest technologies. This is a full-time, home-based position.
- 3+ years of experience in commercial software development
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Proficiency using Qt
- Experience with network programming (e.g. sockets, TCP connection)
- Experience with 2D/3D graphics programming
- Experience with 3D engines, e.g.Unreal, AWS Lumberyard
- Good algorithm and mathematics skills
- Architecture skills, commitment to code design best practices
- Good English reading and writing skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Stable internet connection and home computer
- Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- Hourly and salary positions available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
About ScopicScopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees. We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our development work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/. Scopic is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Benefits and Perks
Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
Reliable, consistent workload
Salaried and hourly positions available
Annual pay increases for good performance
Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
International travel opportunities (not required)
Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Software Engineering & Web Development
|Applied Mathematics and Statistics Specialist position||April 7th, 2021|
|E-Learning Developer||April 7th, 2021|
|Senior Data Engineer||April 7th, 2021|