C++/Math/Algorithm Developer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: August 13th, 2020
Job closing date: September 11th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereScopic is seeking a skilled C++/Math/Algorithm Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. We are looking for a talented algorithmic thinker, who doesn’t shy away from complex problems. This is a full-time, home-based position. The C++/Math/Algorithm Developer will work with a small team of advanced software engineers to build industry-leading applications with the latest technologies. You will be responsible for building complex software applications, utilizing technologies such as image processing and analysis, video analytics, machine learning, signal and audio processing, and 2D/3D geometric algorithms. At Scopic, we believe great developers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 2+ years working in software development
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Strong math and algorithm skills
- Ability to communicate in English (training available)
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- C# programming skills are a plus
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Qt framework
- Signal, audio, or speech processing/analysis
- Image processing/analysis
- Video processing/analysis
- Machine learning
- 2D/3D geometric algorithms
- Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- Hourly and salary positions available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.