C++/Qt/3D Developer in Scopic Software
Job Published on: February 4th, 2020
Job closing date: March 2nd, 2020
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 2+ years of experience in commercial software development
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Proficiency using Qt
- Experience with network programming (e.g. sockets, TCP connection)
- Experience with 2D/3D graphics programming
- Experience with 3D engines, e.g. Unreal, AWS Lumberyard
- Good algorithm and mathematics skills
- Architecture skills, commitment to code design best practices
- Good English reading and writing skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Stable internet connection and home computer
- This is a full-time, home-based position.
- Compensation: Depending on experience.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until March 2nd, 2020 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.