Remote C++/QT Developer at Scopic
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|December 8th, 2023||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
Scopic is seeking a versatile developer with strong C++/QT skills to join our team of 250+ professionals across 50 countries. The successful applicant will work with a team of talented PMs, developers, designers, and QAs to provide solutions and for industry-leading applications.
- 3+ years of experience in commercial software development
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Proficiency using QT
- Experience with network programming (e.g. sockets, TCP connection)
- Mathematical fundamentals and algorithms skills or experience
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning is a big plus
- Good English reading and writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Stable internet connection and home computer
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
- Rate Range: Negotiable depending on your skills, experience and your performance during our recruiting process.
- This is a full-time position.
- Direct communication with the client may be needed.
Scopic offers equal opportunity. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Attention Job Seekers: Please be aware that scammers may be fraudulently using our company’s name in hiring scams. To ensure your safety, all legitimate communication regarding job opportunities from our company will only come from email addresses ending with @scopicsoftware.com or @scopicsoftware.hire.trakstar.com. Please exercise caution and report any suspicious activity to our official channels.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk0v62u?source=Remoters
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: . scopicsoftware.com/careers
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 8th, 2023 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Software Engineering & Web Development Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Remote Technical Lead||December 31st, 2023|
|React Native Developer – Remote||December 31st, 2023|
|Remote Full-stack JS Developer||December 30th, 2023|
|Remote Senior Web Engineer||December 29th, 2023|
|Remote Full-stack PHP Developer||December 28th, 2023|