Remote C++/QT + Web Developer at Scopic
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|October 13th, 2023||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
Scopic is seeking a versatile developer with strong C++/QT skills and extensive web development experience to join our team of 250+ professionals across 50 countries. The successful applicant will work with a team of talented PMs, developers, designers, and QAs to provide solutions and for industry-leading applications.
- 5+ years of experience in commercial software development
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Proficiency using Qt
- Experience with network programming (e.g. sockets, TCP connection)
- Good algorithm and mathematics skills
- Experience with TypeScript or other languages used in web development
- Architecture skills, commitment to code design best practices
- Good English reading and writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Stable internet connection and home computer
Down to business!
- Rate Range: Negotiable depending on your skills, experience and your performance during our recruiting process.
- This is a full-time position.
- Direct communication with the client may be needed.
Scopic offers equal opportunity. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Attention Job Seekers: Please be aware that scammers may be fraudulently using our company’s name in hiring scams. To ensure your safety, all legitimate communication regarding job opportunities from our company will only come from email addresses ending with @scopicsoftware.com. Please exercise caution and report any suspicious activity to our official channels.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk02lfl?source=Remoters
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.
Benefits and Perks
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 13th, 2023 to apply.
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Software Engineering & Web Development Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Hosting Support (WordPress, Ubuntu, Bash, NGINX)||October 23rd, 2023|
|WordPress Support Specialist (PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML)||October 23rd, 2023|
|Remote Technical Lead||October 22nd, 2023|
|Remote Android Developer||October 20th, 2023|
|Remote C++/QT + Web Developer||October 20th, 2023|