CNC/CAD Sales and Installation Lead in Scopic Software
Job Published on: November 8th, 2019
- Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success: All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. The applications Scopic builds are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to guide the installation process.
- Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast: We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
- Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team: Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so all team members have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic employees work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
- Fluent spoken and written German
- Minimum of 2 years of professional work experience, remote experience a plus
- Experience with CNC or CAD software
- Experience leading training courses, workshops, or webinars
- Experience with software sales, considered a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Independently motivated and reliable
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- Salary: Depending on skills and experience.
- Employees are paid monthly via Payoneer or international bank transfer.
- This is a part-time position.
Interested? Apply now here!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.