Remote Copywriter at Scopic
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|September 29th, 2023||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a Copywriter with some interesting Marketing experience by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 60 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
What your day-to-day will look like:
We’re in search of a versatile Copywriter with a range of marketing skills and experience to become an integral part of our vibrant team. We’re looking for someone who embodies proactivity, creativity, and self-motivation, thriving with minimal guidance while remaining open to collaborative input. As a Copywriter some of your tasks will include most of the digital marketing activities such as: written content creation (copywriting for landing pages/websites, blog posts, articles, social media posts, etc), marketing research, social media strategies and advertising, reaching out to opinion leaders, email marketing campaigns and others. You will be working on several products/projects at the same time, the ability to multi-task will be an important part of this position. The projects will also be quite different from one another as domain, platform, life stage and other specifics and this will require flexibility and the possibility to adapt quickly.
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience working in marketing and digital marketing.
- 2+ years of experience of writing in English, preferably technical writing.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- A keen eye for detail in terms of grammar, spelling, and style to ensure all written content is error-free and polished.
- Familiarity with conducting A/B tests for marketing campaigns to optimize performance and understand audience preferences.
- Efficiently managing time and tasks, especially when working on various projects simultaneously, is crucial for meeting deadlines and maintaining quality.
- Strong communication skills are essential not only for writing compelling copy but also for collaborating with team members and conveying ideas effectively.
- Being open to learning and adapting to new trends and technologies in the marketing landscape to stay ahead in a rapidly changing field.
- A strong grasp of creating content strategies that align with overall marketing goals, ensuring consistent messaging and brand identity across different platforms.
- Proficiency in managing social media platforms, scheduling posts, engaging with the audience, and utilizing social media analytics to optimize strategies.
- Expertise creating and using email campaign software (e.g., MailChimp or SendGrid).
- Basic understanding of SEO principles.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
Down to business!
- Your starting rate is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- This is an hourly position.
Scopic offers equal opportunity. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Attention Job Seekers: Please be aware that scammers may be fraudulently using our company’s name in hiring scams. To ensure your safety, all legitimate communication regarding job opportunities from our company will only come from email addresses ending with @scopicsoftware.com. Please exercise caution and report any suspicious activity to our official channels.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk0xe1v?source=Remoters
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.
Benefits and Perks
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until September 29th, 2023 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 68 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Digital & Product Marketing Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Promoted Senior PPC Consultant / Manager (full time, remote)||October 4th, 2023|
|Remote Marketing Specialist||October 6th, 2023|
|Remote SEO Specialist||October 6th, 2023|
|B2B Sub-Editor||October 4th, 2023|
|Remote SEO Specialist||September 29th, 2023|