Customer Service Representative in Dalstrong
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|July 12th, 2021||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
Who You Are (Requirements)
- Fully fluent native English speaker.
- Proven experience with Achieving Customer Service Excellence
- Experience working with Amazon within a customer service capacity
- Managerial or supervisor experience
- Hard-working, resourceful, self-motivated, detailed, and responsible
- Passionate about helping others and the company succeed
- Inventive and proactive in designing and implementing new processes to continually streamline the department and suggest new ideas on a regular basis
- Knowledgeable in MS Office, Google Sheets, Project Management tools
- Experience using Freshdesk (or similar) is a plus
- Willingness to work for a single employer exclusively
- Capacity to work additional hours if needed
What You’ll Do!
- You will assist customers with product inquiries/concerns.
- You will make sure that customers are delighted and satisfied with their customer service interaction.
- You will turn customers around in case they are dissatisfied with shipping/product delays.
Benefits and Perks
- Work/life balance. Flexible time-off, holidays, sick days, and a fun remote start-up culture.
- Free premium culinary products from our company.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until July 12th, 2021 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.