DevOps Engineer (Junior) in Scopic Software
Job Published on: May 8th, 2020
Job closing date: June 5th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereScopic is seeking a Remote DevOps Engineer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. The successful applicant will work with a team of talented PMs, developers, designers, and QAs to provide DevOps solutions and technical support for industry-leading applications. At Scopic, we believe great technical engineers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Why Work With Scopic?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 1+ year of professional DevOps experience
- Experience scripting in Bash or Python
- Good understanding of and experience with Amazon Web Services
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud
- Great understanding Linux operating systems
- Solid understanding of Windows operating system
- Knowledge and experience with containers (Docker or other) and container orchestration (Kubernetes or other)
- Solid understanding of an application build lifecycle & steps needed to validate a build
- Experience automating and managing builds using Maven, NPM, or other build automation tools
- Experience with CI/CD and automation tools
- Proficient in Git
- A passion for learning new technologies
- Intermediate-level spoken and written English
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Knowledge and experience with C++, C#, GoLang or any other programming language
- Experience in server-side system architecture design
- Experience with Agile Software Development methodologies and the SDLC
- This is a full-time, home-based position.
- Compensation: Depending on experience.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in DevOps and Systems Administrators
|Regulatory Product Development Specialist||October 24th, 2020|
|Regulatory Product Development Specialist (Europe)||October 22nd, 2020|
|IT Service Manager||October 5th, 2020|