Dutch Customer Service (Urgent) in SpotOn Connections
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: March 10th, 2021
Job closing date: March 16th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): Portugal
Important skills: Dutch, organization
- Establish an efficient, courteous and personalized contact with customers by phone, in Dutch.
- Be autonomous, do not hesitate to improve your own learning to ensure you have enough knowledge and mastery of software to excel in the role.
- Being multitasking and adapting to a very dynamic environment.
- Continuously looking for ways to provide an effective solution for Customer’s needs while improving the team’s and your own performance.
- Respect established processes, service level agreements with clients in terms of quality by achieving and excelling individual and team goals.
- Establish and maintain effective collaboration with client’s partners.
- Be able to maintain a constructive state of mind even in difficult situations.
- Fluency in written and spoken Dutch and English.
- Customer orientation - Know how to identify the client's needs in a precise and direct way so as to respond passionately to customer requests. The fact that Customer satisfaction is paramount.
- Empathy - Know how to put yourself in the client's shoes and reassure them about their expectations.
- Expertise - Genuine interest and passion for IT, the Internet tool, telecom and the field of tourism.
- Teamwork - Passion for teamwork.
- Planning & Organization - Ability to be multitasking to achieve goals personal and team ones
- Communication - Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Resistance and Autonomy - Demonstrate adaptability to the working environment and autonomy.
- Problem solving - Demonstrate an excellent ability to solve problems with an emphasis on customer satisfaction.
- Being results-oriented - Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines and meet and exceed objectives.
- Availability - Flexibility - Work in rotary schedule.
- Experience in customer service in telephone or face-to-face, in the field of tourism, where you have had to build a relationship with customers.
- You are passionate,
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills,
- You want to deliver excellent customer service,
- You pay attention to detail,
- You are creative,
- You can work in a work environment with short delays and high volume.
- Your spearhead can be summed up as a master word: to satisfy the customer by all possible means (You are totally dedicated to a customer satisfaction).
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.